Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. weprintanyhood.com website, products and services are made available to you via weprintanyhood.com . If you wish to use weprintanyhood.com you must read and agree to be bound by our policies which are detailed below in our Terms & Conditions, along with any other rules on our website.
By visiting weprintanyhood.com you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described. From time to time, we may modify our Terms & Conditions and your continued use of weprintanyhood.com signifies your agreement to be bound by our modified Terms & Conditions. Make sure you read the Terms & Conditions and return to this page to check frequently. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions you may not use or access weprintanyhood.com
When you register or place an order on our website, we gather a little information about you to help us provide a better service to you now and in future:
When you order we ask your name, address, email address, telephone number, delivery address, credit/debit card number, expiry date and security code. Without this information we would be unable to process your order or notify you of our acceptance of your order.
we may ask for your name, email address and telephone number.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your order or reservation;
- Updating you about the progress of your delivery or collection;
- To serve personalised content to you;
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
We keep a record of your orders with us, so that we can deal with any issues with your order and so that we know what interests you and can tailor future offers to suit you.
We also keep a record of any emails you send us so that we can provide you with an excellent standard of customer care should you need to contact us at any time.
The information, which you supply to us, is treated with the highest level of confidentiality. All information such as your name, address, payment details, email address is stored on secure servers. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, strictly in accordance with the registration
It is vital that the information you to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. And that you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Please contact us immediately of any changes.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights to the extent you purchase our Products as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
Personalised Goods Terms And Conditions
Additional Terms Of Purchase
In Addition To Our Standard Terms And Conditions, Personalised Products Are Covered By The Following Terms.
- The Content On A Personalised Product Will Be Produced Exactly As You Enter It, Including Spelling And Capitalisation. Once You Have Submitted The Personalisation, It Will Be Uploaded Onto The Production System. Please Double-Check Your Order On Screen And Your Acknowledgement Carefully To Make Sure That All The Details, Especially The Personalised Text You Have Requested, Are Correct Before You Submit It. It Is Your Responsibility To Ensure That Content You Have Requested For Inclusion In A Personalised Product Is Correct.
- You Cannot Cancel Or Amend An Order Once It Has Been Confirmed And Your Rights Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation And Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 Do Not Apply To Personalised Products Unless They Are Faulty, Damaged,.
- We Will Dispatch Your Personalised Products As Soon As Possible But We Do Not Guarantee A Delivery Date Or Time As Products Are Individually Made To Order. Normally 7/21days Please Allow 30 Days.
- Please Ensure You Have Read And Understand Our Content Rules. By Purchasing A Personalised Product, You Are Confirming That You Agree To And Will Comply With Our Content Rules. We Reserve The Right To Refuse Any Order Which Is Not In Line With Our Content Rules.
- If Your Personalised Product Is Faulty, Damaged, Missing, We Will Happily Replace Or Refund It In Accordance With Law, However, Refunds Cannot Be Given If The Fault Is As A Result Of Your Own Actions Such As If Personalisation Is Spelt Incorrectly order wrong garment etc.
We Do Not Permit Personalised Products To Include Any Content Which:
- Infringes Anyone’s Copyright;
- Infringes Any Other Rights, Such As A Trade Mark, Of Any Person Or Entity Or A Duty Owed To Any Person Or Entity, Such As A Duty Of Confidentiality;
- Contravenes Any Applicable Law (Including, Without Limitation, Any Criminal Law) Or Regulation;
- Is False, Inaccurate, Misleading, Offensive, Abusive, Threatening Or Defamatory, Or That Might Cause Needless Annoyance, Inconvenience Or Distress To Any Person;
- Misrepresents Identity Or Impersonates Any Person;
- Includes Any Material Containing Personally Identifying Information About Another Person, Such As Their Address, Phone Number, Or Email Address, Except With The Written Approval Of That Person;
- Contains An Image Of A Child, Unless You Are The Parent Or Legal Guardian Of Such Child Or You Have Obtained The Consent Of The Parent Or Legal Guardian To The Use Of Such Image. we May Require You To Provide Such Consent In Writing Before Accepting The Order For The Personalised Product.
- Contains Material Which Is Pornographic, Obscene, Indecent Or Offensive, Which Promotes Discrimination Based On Race, Sex, Religion, Nationality, Disability, Sexual Orientation Or Age, Or That May Incite Hatred Or Violence Against Any Person Or Group;
- May Harass, Upset, Embarrass Or Alarm Any Person;
- Gives The Impression That It Emanates From Or Has Been Approved By Us; Or weprintanyhood.com
- Advocates, Promotes Or Assists Any Unlawful Act.
By submitting your video content or photographs to weprintanyhood.com , you hereby accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not provide your Content to weprintanyhood.com.
- By submitting Content to weprintanyhood.com, through weprintanyhood.com website, you represent that you have all necessary rights to such Content and you hereby grant weprintanyhood.com a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable licence to reproduce, copy or broadcast (as appropriate) the whole or any portion of the provided Content in or through any channels, including website(s), through its social media or email channels or in its stores at any time, and for any commercial or non-commercial purposes in all and any media, including, without limitation, in printed publications, presentations, promotional materials, in the advertising of goods or services, in its original format or edited or altered in any way which we deems appropriate.
- weprintanyhood.com will review all Content submitted and will have the right, at our sole discretion, to decide whether or not to use any Content submitted. If weprintanyhood.com decides that it does not wish to use your Content, we will delete such Content and will inform you within 28 days by email.
- You confirm that you will not submit (and weprintanyhood.com will not accept) any Content which is defamatory, inappropriate, offensive, abusive, of a sexual nature, advertises the products of a third party or contains personal information of a third party. weprintanyhood.com reserves the right to block any further Content you try to submit if you have already submitted Content of this nature.
- You further confirm that the Content created is an original work and will not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party and you waive all moral rights that may exist in relation to the Content.
- You may submit Content as many times as you choose. However, please do not submit again Content that we have already rejected.
- Where your Content contains an image of a child or children, you confirm that you are either the parent or legal guardian of such child or children, or that you have obtained the consent of the parent or legal guardian to weprintanyhood.com use of such image.
- Any Content that you submit is made at your own discretion and weprintanyhood.com is not, and shall not be, responsible for such Content.
- Nothing in these Terms shall: (a) be construed as creating any agency, arrangement, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee relationship or any other similar relationship between you and weprintanyhood.com; (b) create or confer any rights or benefits to any third party.
- weprintanyhood.com is entitled to amend these Terms with immediate effect at any time and post the amended version on their website, and without providing any notice in advance. The changes will not be retroactive. It is your sole responsibility to review these Terms and any amendments, before submitting further Content to weprintanyhood.com. Any submission by you of any Content after making such an amendment shall be deemed as your awareness and acceptance of any amendment of these Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the law of England and both of weprintanyhood.com and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising here-under.
- weprintanyhood.com will take your name, email and telephone number when you submit Content.
- Your personal details and Content will be uploaded to weprintanyhood.com via a secure platform, and access to these details and the Content will only be made available to those colleagues at weprintanyhood.com who need such access to review and communicate with you about your Content. we will not share your personal details or the Content with any third party
Compliance with laws
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.